Other Services (asked to be deleted)
Our experience in a comprehensive range of services has shown that the correct mix of skills, knowledge and experience is essential for success and growth.
We’ve developed our traditional accounting practice into innovative client-focused services and offer a diverse range of other services including:
Payroll and employment legislation is growing increasingly complex and can divert you from the core activities of your business.
We can provide a comprehensive and confidential payroll service including:
- Customised pay slips
- Administration of PAYG, statutory sick pay, annual leave etc
- ATO filing
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses and termination payment
- Choosing the right accounting software for your business can be a difficult one. A decent accounting system will help you keep track of your cashflow and give you the option to complete GST returns easily.
- Talk to one of our team here at Hogan & Associates and we will recommend the best accounting solution for your business.
Effective use of software and hardware can provide enormous benefits to your business.
Whether you are considering the addition of new computer hardware, or looking at completely changing your business systems, Hogan & Associates are able to assist you in this computerised age.
Ask one of our experienced professionals about:
- The best system for your business
- Installation and configuring software
- Process to make your computer system more secure
- Accounting software applications suitable for your business
- Training to become self-sufficient users of software
- Advice on electronic banking
A trust provides a valuable way of protecting the assets you have accumulated for the benefit of others.
We have the experience to be able to offer specialist advice on Trust formation ensuring all statutory requirements are met. Obligations for trustees can often be difficult, and our assistance in trust administration will also be helpful. We are able to:
Ask one of our experienced professionals about:
- Prepare and execute the vital documentation involved in Trust formation
- Attend to the special requirements involved in reporting for Trusts
Trust administration including:
- Minute keeping service
- Annual accounts
- Asset Management
- Investment Monitoring
- Income Distribution
Among the range of highly focused accounting and financial services we offer, one of the most influential can be our Business Consultancy.
For many clients’ this has provided the way forward to help improve, implement and monitor strategies to fire up their business.
Some of the ways Hogan & Associates help our business clients grow are:
- MYOB support and set-up
- Cashflow Budgeting using Winforecast and Castaway
- Project modelling using Winforecast and Castaway
- Business plans and finance submissions
- Business software advice
- Profit Optimiser
Have you got a good idea for a business venture? Let us help you turn your dreams into a reality. We can help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure (sole-trader, partnership etc)
- Prepare a business plan
- Determine your financial requirements and advise on the best sources of finance
- Register for as ABN with the ATO
- Complete registration procedures with Australian Securities and Investment Commission
- Deal with Company Secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Buying a Business
Whether you are considering buying a business or merging with another business, we have the knowledge and expertise you need.
Calling on the skills of professionals means you will be far less likely to purchase an unsuitable business.
The services we provide incorporate every stage of the process from initial review through to forecasting the future of the business including:
- Due diligence services
- Advice on the right structure
- Advice on potential pitfalls and rewards
- Assistance with purchase negotiations
- Preparation of a Business Plan
Selling a Business
Hogan & Associates are able to assist in selling your business in such a way that a maximum return can be achieved.
The services we provide in relation to organising the selling of a business include:
- Obtaining comparative results
- Establishing a realistic sale price
- Taking the business to the market
- Negotiating with potential purchases
- Liaising with your lawyer regarding drafting the contract
The team at Hogan & Associates understand the dynamics of running and growing a business. Our experienced professionals and support staff will give you advice on products that provides solutions that are flexible and tailored to your needs.
No matter what size your business, we’ll negotiate with the banks and finance companies to secure the most appropriate financial product for your business or individual needs.
To have a successful business you must plan ahead. We can help you establish a strategic plan that looks at where you want your business to be in the next 3-5 years. A strategic plan will:
- Define the character of your company
- Identify your competitors
- Define your objectives and financial goals
- Put in place a successful plan to achieve your goals
A good budget is a necessity in a good business plan. There are many types of budgets, and the techniques we use, will allow you to consider future scenarios and give you goals to strive for in your business.
Financiers often require budgets as a prerequisite for funding approval, so having a good budget will improve your chances of obtaining funding.
Let us show you how a budget is able to provide feedback to allow you to prepare for the future.
Developing and implementing a well-designed succession plan is essential to the long-term success of the business you’ve grown and developed from the very beginning.
One day you are going to need to exit the business, through retirement or sale. Ultimately, for your business to truly be a realisable asset, you need to constantly be working on it with a view to selling it sometime in the future.
People want to buy businesses that work, not businesses that are run by people that work and work and work. Succession Planning then is an ongoing, ever improving process and is as much about working on your business as planning for the future.
If you would like to talk to us about Succession Planning Contact Us and let us know.
Estate planning is one of the necessities in life. It allows peace of mind knowing your hard earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can direct you through the process of providing for business continuity.
The areas involved in estate administration we are able to assist in include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Confirming assets – valuations, inventories, appraisals
- Court approval for a grant of administration
- Documentation involved in estate planning
- Protecting the assets
- Paying taxes and debts
- Estate distribution